Career at Equator Microfinance Bank.
We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies in the industry with an exceptional human capital development programme.
We are a multidisciplinary, multi-product company that seeks individuals who are able to demonstrate their God-given skills in an intellectually stimulating environment. To qualify for an entry-level position, a typical Equator MFB person will be expected to have the following attributes:
- A very good first degree from a top rate university (preferably 2.1).
- Not more than 26 years old.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a great team player who at all times demonstrates the ability to lead and participate in team activities.
- Must be willing to work with little or no supervision.
- Must demonstrate initiative, even broad-mindedness, and should be able to approach problems from a holistic perspective. In order words, must have strong problem-solving skills.
If you possess these attributes and believe that you can contribute to Equator MFB edge, feel free to submit your CV.
Your CV must be accompanied with a one-page personal statement.
Send your CV and personal statement to email@example.com